I heard it is making kids sick. Ive heard the stores wil lrefund your money, if you have it.
I heard it is making kids sick. Ive heard the stores wil lrefund your money, if you have it.
This was on the news a couple of weeks ago. There are actually two different kinds.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
my apoligies, i just seen it
That's cool. I don't think many people know about it. I just wanted to let you know that there was more than one kind.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah the ones i heard about was contaminated with microrganisms
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks